James Goll’s Angel Visitations, Orbs, and new audible propehcy from “Jesus”

Warning: This is quite possibly the most demonic video program I have ever seen, and I don’t say this lightly.

I was scrolling through my news feed and saw this “By His Stripes We Are Healed” headline on WND, where It’s Supernatural’s host Sid Roth airs a popular video report. Today Roth introduces us to a seer and prophet James Goll, who claims Jesus Himself taught Goll how to heal.

“The first prophecy I ever heard came out of my own mouth,” Goll begins, as Roth excitedly probes him about his own testimony before asking about Goll’s latest vision.

Goll reminds the audience that he first healed himself of cancer a few years back after the “Holy Spirit” told him in a vision to keep the month of October free, because a surprise would come his way. (Does the Holy Spirit sound like a Chinese fortune cookie here? Isn’t the Spirit’s job to point us to Christ? But I digress.)

So sure enough, that October a pastor from Africa whose name is Surprise meets Goll and lays hands on him, unleashing a fiery sensation through his blood stream and all up and down his body.

“I saw a vision of Jesus in the fire, and He said to me, “I want you to step into the fire of My presence with Me.’”

And then this “Jesus” told Goll to look at the 39 stripes on his back. Goll claims he could see a word spelled out in each wound: Scoliosis, liver disease, etc. And that’s when Jesus personally showed Goll how to heal people with those diseases.

“Right now I believe the Holy Spirit wants to touch some of you! I speak to leukemia. I speak to someone on kidney dialysis right now. Someone with a hole in his heart. The Lord is going to come by to visit your house, and healing is coming to your house today,” says Goll, looking directly at Roth’s captivated audience – and of course into the camera. This is a call-in show, after all.

As Sid Roth’s audience oohs and ahhs, Roth cuts to his commercial ad, hawking Goll’s Living In The Supernatural Course, along his “anointed” 4-part teaching series on DVD and his I CD, all available for a mere $49.

The ad continues:

Through this 4 part series, you will begin to experience rivers of living water flowing through you to others. Understand that the main purpose of the baptism of the Holy Spirit is so that you can walk in supernatural Power!

But wait! Order today and…

Receive the double anointing! You’ll learn how to operate in all nine gifts of the Holy Spirit.

Wait for it…

Learn how to partner with angels so you can access their supernatural assistance!

Goll’s book has over 200 Scriptural references, so what could possibly be unbiblical about this?

Goll’s Angel visions and Orbs of Glory

Roth: “For nine weeks you had angelic visitations. Tell us about that.”

Goll: “It happened on the Day of atonement,” he started. “A lightening bolt crashes into the bedroom and a man – an angel is at the end of my bed. ‘Watch your wife. I’m about to speak to her,’ he tells me. The angel put his hands on her, and then The Lord called her to be a teacher and a prophetess that very night.”

He then described a huge ball of light dancing over their dresser that illuminated the whole room with the Glory of God, which Goll says opened the door of nine straight weeks of visitations that would go from midnight to 5 a.m. it was supernatural encounters of a supernatural God. Other nights there would be dozens of glory orbs floating around their room.

“And we would just say, ‘hit us with the glory of God!’ And we were getting empowered with the holy spirit with new levels of authority and power over demonic activity and new faith bursting in us for visitations!”

Sid Roth leaning close in an excited voice asks Goll what changed after the angelic visitations ended.

“Well one of the things that changed was my view of women in leadership and women in ministry. Because now all of a sudden I was married to a lioness who roared.”

Roth prompts Goll for one more stunning announcement of Jesus speaking a new prophecy to Goll: I want to whet our appetite here. You heard an audible voice. What did He say?”

Goll leans forward and tells the audience about a direct, audible voice of “Jesus” Himself who allegedly said:

“The seeds that the seers and prophets sowed generations ago have come to fruition, and therefore there will be an increase in the gift of the word of knowledge and an increase of the Holy Spirit.”

Roth: “How close are we to the manifestation of that word?”

Goll: “I believe it’s already started.”

Sid concludes: “I wish I had this course (Goll’s DVD series), on the Holy Spirit when I was a brand new believer. Yes, I had a course at the beginning of the Charismatic movement, however, nothing like this! You will be able to do the works Jesus did. He even says that this last great move, even greater! “

To WND, Where is your discernment for exposing thousands of Christians to this wolf, this demon? You allow this false teacher to infect God’s sheep, even after you were warned back in September that Sid Roth was promoting the contemplative Soaking Prayer with a video tutorial billed as a WND exclusive – which is still on your website in spite of protests from hundreds of listeners.

Who is James Goll?

Dr. James W. Goll is the President of Encounters Network, the International Director of Prayer Storm, and the Founder of God Encounters Training. He is a member of the Harvest International Ministries apostolic team and an instructor in the C. Peter Wagner Leadership Institute. He is involved in the so-called Third Awakening with the likes of his friends Patricia King, Mike Bickel (of I.H.O.P) and Bethel’s Bill Johnson.

If you need any further proof that this is not of Christ our Holy King, take a listen to the person whom God spoke audibly to Goll about. Whom do you suppose God is raising up to be His new ‘champion?” Hint: his name starts with a T.

From “God’s” mouth to your ear?

This entry was posted in Berean Examiner Blog, New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to James Goll’s Angel Visitations, Orbs, and new audible propehcy from “Jesus”

1. Blaine says:

Great article!My wife and I were involved in a very charismatic Messianic Jewish congregation a few years back. We too would watch Sid Roth. But thanks be to God our eyes were opened to the REAL TRUTH of God and His Word.
    We have since found a local church that truly believes in and preaches the word of God.

• Jen says:

I disagree, I'm not seeing what's wrong with James Goll or Sid Roth? Sid Roth recently went to Israel and spoke to over 500 Jewish people and by the end of the meeting most of them stood up to accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. How can that be evil? Wake up!

2. Anonymous says:

I haven't had a chance to "view the content" but skimming this posting … well, I am grieved at the wicked deception that has influenced so many. When first saved; I never, ever imagined that this is what I would be witnessing by those who would consider themselves Christians??? STAND UP FOR THE TRUTH – thank you for informing and "contending earnestly for the faith" Jude 3.

3. Cherie c. says:

Doctrines of Demons. It is real brothers and sisters in Christ. Very real. This is part of the great deception for the one world religion. Be forewarned that Jesus told us this before. I would suggest to anyone who is inclined to believe this demonic lie to read or re-read Matthew 24, Galatians 6 for grounding in sound doctrine. Jesus does not speak to anyone other than from His Word. He is the Word, so it is very easy to keep on the narrow path. However, we all need encouragement and reminders from time to time so we are not bandied about with every whim of doctrine; false doctrine. Ephesians 4:14
    WARNING – You need to be in your Bibles EVERY DAY.
    Jimmy DeYoung said in a sermon he gave that the Dept of the Treasury does not study counterfeit money. They study the real stuff so they can spot a fake in a second. So too he admonished, that we should know the Word of God inside and out so we can spot the fakes. I do not endorse any one ministry or person, but his words are wisdom.
    Study to show thyself approved. Join me won't you? Study and pray for wisdom to understand. Burn His Word into your heart, mind, soul. One day they will take away the printed Word so we need to place it in our hearts to draw from when the time comes. Love to read His Word. Resolved to fight my flesh to read it more often, daily and for longer periods. Yes, I will have to give up something, but so what? I have nothing to lose really. Maybe Amy can tell us one day how she came about giving up TV, I would like to know. Perhaps she could tell us one day on her broadcast. To God Be The Glory!
    your sister in Christ Jesus,
    Cherie c.

• Stephanie says:

As it is Written, ” My sheep HEAR MY VOICE!” God speaks In many ways and it will and doe am not contradict His written word. Dreams, Visikns, prophets, the Word, etc… be careful to not deny His voice.

• ASPREE says:

Hello Stephanie,
        Hebrews 1:1-3 tells us how God speaks to us today through Scripture, and not through voices, dreams, modern-day prophets (there aren’t any), visions or feelings. His voice through the Bible is perfect, authoritative and sufficient.

4. Susan Moore says:

I was exposed to James Goll years ago when our church began hosting him as a prophetic minister. I still remember how giddy everyone would get when he began to call people out and then would prophesy to them. I know many that love and follow this man and his "ministry"…it's all very unnerving for me.

• Mariah Greenwood says:

It’s unnerving to you because you see these things for what they really are. I always tell people in regards to this type of thing that your gut instinct should be listened to and not ignored.

5. I think WND has been heading down a bad road for a while now. I am not too surprised to see this. Sad……but honestly I have been absolutely floored also at the people who think "Jesus Calling" is a great book. People I would never have believed would follow such nonsense. It scares me a little to be honest. If well educated and men and women who have studied the bible and who are much more educated in the scriptures than I fall for this stuff makes me worried for myself. I pray all the time that God will keep me from being deceived, that I will know the truth from error, and truth from almost truth.

6. Ron Smith says:

I almost never post comments to things such as this. But…today…I post a DISCERNING statement:
    This man…the one proclaiming Todd (Bam Bam)…(foolishness)…as the "Champion" troubles me. Watching him, I continue to feel strongly that he is a homosexual.

7. craig jaspersen says:

our God is unlimited and will do far beyond what any man could ever possible understand if we believe. when man becomes so arrogant that he thinks he can understand the ways of the Almighty God eternally existent ; multi-dimensional ,he has brought God down to be made in man’s image. I’m not a man follower, and know what someone else sees or experiences is subjective. I also know that no one counterfeits three dollar bills.

8. Cherie c says:

sorry I tried to watch the entire video. I just can't get through it. It is so very demonic when he said a House of Prayer for All Nations I knew he was speaking Antichrist. Hey, we are seeing the very foundation of the harlot church being formed right before our eyes. So when it finally happens, don't say you didn't know. Pray, fast, and pray some more.
    your sister in Christ Jesus

9. Stephanie says:

The first 30 seconds of this video reminded me of new age people I was a part of in the late 1980s. I am unable to watch past the first 5 minutes! When this Goll fella says ‘out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks— he must be oblivious to the beginning of that verse (and also are those who are believing him…)
    Matt. 12: 34-35 “O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh .35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.”
    Read the Bible, STUDY the Word, “and pray always with prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for ALL THE SAINTS “…all the saints…” (Phil.6:18) we are in days like no other.
    It just stuns me at the ‘rapid pace’ that postasy and heresy is moving in the church.
    We MUST pray all those standing on the Word of God, no matter the consequences.

10. jz51086 says:

How coincidental that everything this "Jesus" reveals to James is opposing the Jesus of the Bible and lines up with the Spirit of Antichrist. If people would just dig into Scripture, they would see that Satan and his ministers are disguised as angels of light. In many cases, literally. Let us dive into the Word, stay on our knees, and build up our brothers and sisters in the most holy faith!

11. Vickie says:

How sad that people think the gifts of the Holy Spirit are not relevant for today. It is happening. I watched it and am every bit a Christian. What is so demonic about it? Everything he said is Scriptural. He never took credit for himself as far as what the Lord showed him. Jesus said "Greater works shall ye do, because I go to the Father". Folks we need to be VERY careful about committing the unpardonable sin here. That is attributing what truly is of God, to the devil. "Anyone that speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. Matthew 12:32.The Bible also says " in the last days (which we are in), I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh. Your sons and daughters will prophecy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17
    It not only is happening, but is going to become more powerful, and more prevalent. I know, I am a Seer/Prophetess too. And I know in my heart it is Scriptural, and is from God.
    To the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, be all the Honor and Glory.

• Jennifer says:

Definitely true. God opened my eyes to this reality just very recently. The religious spirit, which is why the Pharissees killed Jesus (they were not open to any of the works of the Spirit, only law) is very prevalent in many Christian circles.

12. lisasokolsky says:

Don't be scared of the power of the Holy Ghost! It's a good thing!

• rosinavoz says:

"….the power of the Holy Ghost! It's a good thing!"
      Yes, IF it is the Holy Spirit and not a false, lying spirit. What we are witnessing today with this hyper charismatic movement is not a move of the Holy Spirit, but an unholy one. Many are being led astray and deceived because they want signs and wonders more than they want truth.

13. Manny P. says:

It's so sad to see people follow these charlatans and then believe the hype, what does the bible say about testing these men who arrogantly say they speak for God? The biggest problem facing the true church is the ignorance that permeates its followers, instead of reading scripture they run after experiences, voices, and hidden knowledge. Fair warning people, you're walking a very fine line when you say you speak for the Lord or are getting special revelation, be aware those that want to be teachers will suffer a greater judgement……….
    The day one of these men can fully do a miracle as any of the apostles did, then you can say God has testified to their authority, in fact the only two other future persons performing true miracles mandated by God are the two witnesses in Revelation, how many of you seers, prophets and teachers can perform the same as the apostles? Or the soon coming witnesses?! You don't know you're playing with fire! Don't accredit things of God to yourselves and don't be presumptuous!

14. Stephen says:

I normaly use the fact that if someone is trying to sell something claiming it to be a prophercy from God that it's probably false as anything as important as that can be uploaded to the Internet for free and shared to all for free. Be wary of anyone who is a Christian that is profiting from other Christians unless they are giving away the profits. Any Christian making money from other Christians should not be living excessively and puting there money into the ministry or helping the poor. God bless brothers and sisters we truly know we are in the last days as there are so many false prophets.

15. Melanie says:

Thanks for this, you've just given me more awesome info on James Goll and Sid Roth. They are both brilliant and great men of God. Stop judging your brothers! Can you not see you are all being like Pharisees? Do you even believe half the miracles and prophets of the Bible? I've seen James in person and he's the real deal. And Sid does wonderful things for both Jews and Gentiles.

16. Caroline Bridges says:

Ok I hear what everyone is saying here…yes we need to be in the word and there are going to be false preachers..philippians 1 18 .says this…’what then,only that in every way pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed, and in this I rejoice, Yes and I will rejoice…Jesus also said that…don’t worry about them bc if not against us is for us….so we need to keep our eyes on Jesus and Him alone….