I’ve been getting a lot of emails regarding my hard stance against the Willow Creek Association and the Global Leadership Summit spearheaded by Pastor Bill Hybels. Many church leaders are wondering why their congregants are knocking on the pastor’s door, wanting to know why their church is involved in such agenda-driven carnality. If that sounds harsh, then consider the following research links, articles and podcasts discussing the concerning problems associated with this movement:
- Is Your Church “Tasting The Summit?”
- An Open Letter to all 82 Willow Creek Association Churches in Wisconsin
- Openly gay Willow Creek leader to speak at Matthew Vines’ conference
- Why Are Lynn Hybels, Tony Campolo And Shane Claiborne Hosting Anti-Israel “Christ At The Checkpoint?”
- Hybels, Wallis Join For Justice Conference
- Who Is Peter Drucker, And What Did He Do With Our Church?
- Church of Tares and the real roots of the Emergent movement
If after doing your own research (and comparing all of it to the light of Scripture), what conclusions do you reach?