Is the United States involved in overthrowing secular Muslim regimes in favor of Islamist totalitarian governments? Yesterday we shared that the Muslim Brotherhood, made up of the Sunni, is being supported by our own government. We’re going to talk about the implications of this for Christians around the world and in the United States.
There’s some good news on the pro life front, as several Planned Parenthood clinics including one in Appleton and one in Green Bay will close on Monday, thanks to Wiconsin’s governor signing a new bill. We’ll tell you about that.
Up first, our guest this segment is William J. Murray, a strong advocate for persecuted Christians in America and around the world. The Religious Freedom Coalition is a non-profit organization that takes on on issues related to aiding Christians in Islamic and Communist nations. William foundedShariaFreeUSA.org. His mother was the founder of American Atheists was Madeline Murray O’Hair. You may remember that she also won the landmark lawsuit on behalf of her son William that effectively banned prayer in public schools. Thankfully William did not follow her path, and works to fight religious persecution around the world. (Check out his Capitol Hill Updates blog.)
- Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood candidate arrested in Egypt (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood. (davidthomas38.wordpress.com)
- Confirmed: Obama Aligned With Muslim Brotherhood To Have Role In Egyptian Government (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Judge blocks new Wisconsin abortion law (foxnews.com)
- Wisconsin Planned Parenthood Will Sue to Stop Women From Seeing Ultrasound (standupforthetruth.com)
- Analyst: Obama has formed strategic alliance with Muslim Brotherhood (worldtribune.com)