Peer pressure, worry, complacency, worldliness; Satan understands our entry points. These can vary from person to person, or change in the seasons of our lives. If we’re not intentionally aware of our entry points, we could be setting ourselves up for false and deceptive visions. That’s not us saying this, but Lamentations 2:14-17.
Our guest today is Dave Wager, and he is the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible Institute in northern Wisconsin. Dave is also the president of a ministry called The Omega Force, a catalyst that helps Christians learn the Word of God through college-level courses that anyone can take online.
- Are you a Twinkie Christian? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Creation Museum Trip! (standupforthetruth.com)
- The Church’s last guardrails
- Can “clay and iron” be a good mix?
- The plumb bob of Christian leadership