Disney program to feature two lesbians

English: This is the american Disney Channel l...

For the first time, Disney Channel will feature a program with homosexual characters in its family lineup. The program, Good Luck Charlie, will soon introduce viewers to a family parented by two lesbians.

A Disney Channel spokesperson told TV Guide Magazine, “This particular storyline was developed under the consultancy of child development experts and community advisors. Like all Disney Channel programming, it was developed to be relevant to kids and families around the world and to reflect themes of diversity and inclusiveness.”

Good Luck Charlie cast

Disney Channel tested the waters last year with its on-air social outreach campaign “Make Your Mark.” In one segment, a teen with two moms was featured, a move that was called a “big step forward” by GLAAD.

The sexual innuendo “gay humor” will not be limited to the gay characters. According to tvline.com, one of the yet-to-be-cast moms will “enjoy the pleasure of (Charlie’s mom’s) company.”

Commenters on that blog are weighing in with excitement: “I’m thrilled that a child being raised by same sex parents will have the opportunity to see something reflective of their lives on TV.”

This entry was posted in Berean Research Articles, Homosexual Agenda and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Disney program to feature two lesbians

1. John Broom says:

Yet another reason to drop cable/satellite TV.

Hey, Stand Up for the Truth should get its own Roku Channel!!!!

2. Marie says:

If my research serves correctly, Mr. Walt Disney was a 33rd degree Mason and incorporated much of the darkness involved with his form of religion into his media from the very beginning. Disney was never innocent as we were led to believe as there was and is always a worldview that is used as a subtle form of indoctrination.

3. mj says:

My daughter really enjoyed this show. Will be pulling the plug.

4. Bambi says:

No more Good Luck Charlie in our house. We watched our last episode last night.

5. Susie Nicholson says:

There will be no watching of that show in our house! I don't care what the choices are on tv. Just sayin.

6. lyn says:

This is not shocking news, considering we live in a fallen, sin-cursed world that is under the sway of the wicked one. Yes, we should monitor what our children watch, if, in fact, we have satellite or cable in our homes. I have discussed this with my daughter and will talk to my son as well. If need be, I will removed satellite from my home, which is probably the wisest choice anyway.

Let us continue to pray for the souls of men, to live and pattern our lives after Christ, to proclaim His gospel, to point sinners to their sins and to the Savior.

It is not going to get any better folks, wickedness is increasing, deception and apostasy are rampant. Now, more than ever, we need to be praying for ourselves and for one another. May God prepare us for what's to come, may we stand fast on His truth – that is all that matters. The world will continue to embrace sin, flaunt it, and revel in it, until Christ returns.

7. anonymouse1970 says:

They were Christians AND Freemasons or theists and Freemasons one. They did it some how. If it wasn't for Freemasonary and Ben Franklyn's involvement in it, we may not have had the French help we needed to win the Revolutionary War.

8. Marie says:

I want to encourage all to watch an informative documentary via You Tube entitled, "Know Your Enemy" produced by The Fuel Project. It references Ephesians 5:ll and is quite informative. It explains in easy to understand terms the meanings behind Freemasonry and Masonry……they portray light to the public, but behind the scenes, it is destructive darkness. Please watch this series to better understand why is it crucial to place your hope, faith, and trust in Jesus Christ alone….and not any way of man.

Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."

And please pray.

9. lyn says:

It is irrelevant on the involvement of freemasonry in the Revolutionary war. Do not forget God can use evil to accomplish His purposes {case in point…Pharaoh}. Also, our founding fathers being involved in freemasonry does not make it any less evil.

What does freemasonry teach?

"Freemasonry requires its members to believe in the existence of a Supreme Being and also to believe that there is only One God. Freemasonry refers to its god as the Great Architect of the Universe. It teaches that all men, of all the various religions, worship the one God, simply using a variety of different names. It is on that basis that Masons may be Hindus, Moslems, Buddhists, or men who profess to follow Jesus. Freemasonry requires a belief in the existence of A Supreme Being, but does not define that being.

The Holy Bible however, reveals that the truth is somewhat different. The Bible does state that there is only one God:

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God." (Isaiah 45:5)

Do read more by going to http://www.emfj.org/quickly.htm. This website is hosted by ex-masons.

10. barb ellis says:

Whoever you consulted is wrong! I thought Disney was wholesome and for the family, well I was wrong. I am boycotting your channels, your products and your amusement park. I can't be a Christian and watch this show anymore. I will pray for you because you will have to answer to God someday.

• frank54 says:

I too will never watch the Disney channel,…….boycott all the Disney Products and programs,…..this is just the evil vile media pushing their sick unGodly agenda,…..You will see much more of this crap on T.V. after the Dirty Supreme court makes a major decision to strike down D.O.M.A.completely. Walt Disney must be rolling in his grave now,…..this has Nothing to do with equal rights,…..this is all about HATE for religion and GOD!!!!……It is the Gay And Lesbian's that are so full of hate!!!!

11. Ima Believer says:

Look at the former "kids" of Disney: Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Christina Agulera, Lindsay Lohan, Selan Gomez, Justin Timberlake, Jonas Brothers, etc…

Sadly these children were raised in a perverse, hedonistic environment and their lives exemplify the the fruits of immorality. There is NOTHING wholesome about Disney. and there are no Biblical family values to be found in that organization.

God open their eyes to your love, mercy, and grace. They need you, as we all do.

• Marie says:

Amen, Ima Believer. We only need to observe the "fruits" of this multi-million dollar media outlet. It is almost as if these young people have had to sell their souls to be a "star."

The human products of Walt Disney are desperately in need of our prayers.

• frank54 says:

we are all watching the destruction of our Society,this is just the beginning of a push to accept homosexuals and lesbians love as normal,…it will soon spread all over every Television show,…soon any mention of religion or god will become a thing of the past,….Soon religion will become hate speech.and all this kind of sick perversion will be accepted as normal behavior,….I will never watch Disney Channel Again,….I say to all of you,…..Boycott their shows and movies,..The Late..Walt Disney Would Not Approve Of This at All

12. BMcGNYC says:

Why do you care? The show has been cancelled anyway. It's not like the lesbians will even have the opportunity to become reoccurring characters.

13. Meghan says:

Well. This is very disappointing. Our family watches this show together and will not continue once this airs. I couldn't believe it when I saw previews for Gravity Falls. The Disney Chanel is going down hill fast!!

• BobbyMcGNYC says:

Well, since the characters will only be on the air for a single episode, you have the option of not watching that one night… or not watching at all. Why don't you read to your kids that night?

• Rose Vosburgh says:

But there is no guarantee they won't slip this kind of content into future shows. If they are venturing out into this type of thing now, it could pop up again when you aren't expecting it. I would just turn off the tube or find something wholesome to watch on DVD…sometimes a challenge to find these days. 🙂 Even if you CAN find a worthwhile program on TV, many of the ads are very offensive now. We rarely watch TV anymore…but we do stream from the computer where we can pick and choose what we want to watch and no ads.

• Ima Believer says:

I have never watched the show discussed.

However, the few Disney & Nick teen / family shows I have seen offered little quality entertainment while undermining parental authority and glorifying physical intimacy among children.

14. Alex says:

I'm thirteen and I used to love this show. Then I come home from church and my dad tells me to stop watching good luck Charlie because of the lesbians in it! I couldn't believe it! It's a kid shows (my six year old cousin watches it) and I do not believe kids that young should hear about this kind of stuff. They soon are gonna think marrying the women of your same sex is okay when it absolutely is not. That's what Disney is trying to say between the lines. I do feel bad for children who grow up with same sex parents, but there is absolutely no reason for this. (Well, I feel bad for them as long as the child disagrees with the lifestyle)

• Rose says:

The reason for it is just plain selfishness, Alex. It is people putting their own wants and sinful desires ahead of the needs of children…consciously and purposely depraving a child of having a mother or a father. Two Moms or two Dads can never give the kind of love, guidance, and emotional nurturing of a Mom and Dad together in a traditional, God ordained marriage. It is just not fair to children, even if they are brainwashed into thinking it is ok. As they grow up, even if they love their same sex 'parents', they will realize they have been cheated…that they were deprived of something very important. Same sex marriage also puts children at risk of molestation. If is amazing that our society cares more about so-called 'rights' of these misguided adults than about the rights and safety of innocent children. I am sorry you can no longer watch your program. God bless your Dad for steering you away from it and I hope you will find something wholesome to watch in its place. We watch a lot of re-runs…Andy of Mayberry, Little House, McHales Navy,etc. God bless you for wanting to do the right thing and I am glad you posted here.

15. Jolien dirven says:

Jesus how narrow minded are you guys?
    You knownwhat shocks me the most is that you call yourself christians; which i thought meant that you care for people besides you, that you help people who need it and that you won't be selfish and especially don't believe you got more rights then your neighbour and that you have the rigth to decide about their lives.
    Everything you are saying im the above is the opposite of this,

You all know that being gay is not a choice, neither a desease. Gay couples appear NATURALLY in so many animal kinds, and animals don't think, they must follow theiri stincts. We may not know WHY gay people exist, but they do and they are just the same as you are, they have the same values like having a nice family and circle of friends en a good job and they tryto make the best of themselves.
    Sure you may think okay animals could be gay m but we humans can choose not to act on it, we can put it away, go to a horrible anti gay therapy camp en pretend to be ' normal'.
    Buy why on earth would anyone want to do that? Then you'd be living a lie, you can never be happy, you will not know true love. Therefore it's seems almost impossible that you can show your kids true love , if these gay people try to be straight their 'marriafes' are very likely to end in a divorce, which is not very good for a kid most of the time.. Or they may be depressed for live… Lots of healthcare costs there, they will loose faith in live; they are told that they can never have the one thing they want most so they will be unhappy for ever might turn them on the bad side… Drugs.. Alcohol.. Who can tell

Anf why need these gay people to live a horrible life? Because the straight people can't stand the idea of a same sex couple, because they can't watch it, its too weird.
    Well i'm sorry but please just please give yourself a wake up call! And stop being so ridiculessly selfish that you think you habe the right to decide bout other peoples lives. Why? Are you also telling your neighbour that they have to buy a new tshirt because you hste the old one? Are you telling a complete stranger that they can't be friends ith another complete stranger because you don't like the way they met? Are you boycotting a tv show because an person on the show quite his job and you think that a person should never quite a job because its unfair for the workless people en you don't want them to get hurt when they watch tv ?!

No you wouldn't cause that be insane, but still it's okay to say this stuff about gay people on or off tv!? Leave them alone! They do no harm. They will only bite if you take their rights away.

And what the hell is wrong with love? All kinds of love? Let it be , let love live, it makes life so much better.please try to connect to a gay person and you'll findout they are exactly the same as you, they love humans! They love a person , whether its a boy or a girl doesn't matter. Look beyond e wneirdness and see the happiness of two people in love maybe wanting to get married and start a family and give their kids everything they need,

Oh and final; being gay is something you know, you don't turn gay, you find out, so if you're kid watches an episode with two moms its not gonna turn gay. It maybe find out that is has always been gay, and seeing this on tv makes themm accept themselves sooner which provides a lot of trouble in puberty incl. suicide or auto mutilation or depression or any other way to react these hidden feelings. It would make them much happier, and isn't that what you want for you kid? And in all the other cases it will just make their worlds bigger; they will have the knowledge that ay people are just humans like you and want the same stuff and then we will fanilly have a generation of people who accept cpgay people . Kind of the apartheid don't you think? Black and white people having different rights? Sounds stupid know, but if you think about it its not that different. Your born that way and it says nothing about who you are as a person. What you do and what you choose and what you stand for.

I really hope that if you read this and finished it 😉 that the next time you'll think teice before judging a gay person or telling bad stuff avout being gay to your kids,

Oh yeah in case you were wondering; i am a 21 student at universitym graduating this year. I have a lovely mom and dad who teached me morals and everything, who are still madly in love and just want me to be happy ( but i just really want to be succesful, to succeed in live en be the best i can be really). I also have a little brother and sister in high school and universaty who also follow their dreams and know what they want. We have a dog, the cutest labradoodle and a very nice house that was buildfor us, my dad owns a software company and my mother is a nurse, one big happy family

And yes i am GAY , i had a girlfriend for 3 months and those were the best of my life, everyone was happy incl. my friends, classmates and my grandmother because they saw my endless energy and eye for kindness in the world, it's what love does to you,
    I am lucky to live in a country were youre being name called if you're a homophobic and i hope one day it'll be like this i. The entire world.

• MsAmericanPatriot says:

Homosexuality does NOT occur in nature. Any studies to the contrary are BIASED studies because they are USUALLY sponsored by Gay "right" organization to make their lifestyle CHOICE appear to be natural when it is not. What occurs in nature is acts of dominance.

We hate the sin not the sinner. You can NOT be Gay and be a Christian. The two are incompatible with each other. You are NOT born that way. You are groomed that way. Quit listening to that Illuminati tool Lady Gaga. She is lying to you. Even the Apostle Paul condoned homosexuality back in his day.

Have fun giving in to you sin nature there. You will regret it one day.

• lyn says:

Jolien,

I want to speak to you, as a former lesbian saved by the grace of God, and address your claims.First of all, homosexuality is not seen in the bible as a right, it is called an abomination. This sexual sin is an abhorrence to God, who is thrice holy. God has defined marriage already, one man and one woman, in Genesis 2:24. Anything other than that is a sin against God. All sex outside the marriage of one man and one woman is a sin against God, His word states repeatedly He will judge the sexually immoral {see 1st Corinthians 6:9-10; Hebrews 13:4}.

Your claim concerning homosexual behavior in the animal kingdom can be refuted at creation DOT com/homosexual-animals. Briefly, the Bible forbids homosexuality, animals are not created in God's image, nor are they commanded to obey God's laws. Their behavior stems from living in a sin cursed world, NOT because God approves of homosexuality so He made animals homosexual.Consider your own logic, cannibalism is acceptable in some parts of the world, does that mean we all should embrace it? We must not base social behavior on human logic.

I also want to address your claim that homosexuals have normal, loving relationships. I have posted many articles on my blog concerning the relationships of homosexuals, the agenda, the dangers, etc. I will give you some links and I do hope you will at least consider reading them. I have been where you are, I know the bondage you are in. You think it's right, you think that based on what you feel. I can share much of what I know from God's word concerning this sinful life with you, if you will only listen.

Here are some links, you will have to copy and paste because I don't want this comment to go into moderation…

iamhis-lyn.blogspot DOT com/2012/08/sexual-orientation DOThtml

iamhis-lyn.blogspot DOT com/2011/04/are-homosexual-relationships-based-on DOT html

iamhis-lyn.blogspot DOT com/2013/03/what-homosexuals-wont-tell-you DOT html

16. Avery says:

I think that Disney channel should not do that.Even though I'm twelve and I'm in middle school, it just wouldn't be right if eight and seven years old children see that kind of crap! Its like, teaching a child about sexual stuff way too early.Plus it will make children feel that in life, everybody they meet will be gay, or that if they are gay that people will treat them the same.Life is nothing like that.I have a gay friend (Gay, not Lesbian) and i treat him like everybody else, but, I don't really treat him like a BFF. It is a sin to be gay,plus its just unatural . I'm not saying that gay people will never acheive anything.That is just cruel if someone says that.I'm just saying that this is for children,so don't try to make it all political, and make children persuade their parents into thinking that everybody should be gay.My state doesn't allow gay people.They should though.But if Disney channel wants to do that, let them take the blame when all those protective parents watch that episode.Wait and see what happens

17. Mark says:

Good Bye Charlie.

18. Parent says:

Turning Disney off now

19. Guest says:

Of course left wing "progressives" will call this progress, but it is not progress. Showing a perverted lifestyle to children and calling it normal, throwing Christian conservative beliefs off to the side, and calling people hateful if they believe it is not progress. We all know Disney was never as Christian as they claimed to be but they used to be about presenting things as family oriented and this is not family oriented. This all is nothing more than a publicity stunt to appease the latest trend to make a buck.