The world’s first genetically modified humans have been created and born in the United States.
The disclosure yesterday that 30 healthy babies were born is provoking a furious debate about ethics.
So far, two of the babies have been tested and have been found to contain genes from three parents. Genetic fingerprint tests on the one-year- old children confirm that they have inherited DNA from three adults –two women and one man.
- The world’s first geneticallymodified babies born (planet.infowars.com)
- Genetically-modified humans are already walking among us (blacklistednews.com)
- Ben & Jerry’s Pledges To Stop Using Genetically Modified Ingredients (consumerist.com)
- Monsanto Seed Case Victory Prompts SurvivalSeeds4Patriots to Strongly Urge People to Eat Vegetables Grown Only from Non-Genetically Modified Seeds (prweb.com)
- Genetically modified wheat found in Oregon spurs international backlash (cbsnews.com)
- Details emerge on 30 genetically modified babies born after experiments from New Jersey lab (theglobaldispatch.com)
- Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Unleashed On Earth (politicalcrazyness.tumblr.com)