Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage

I shared this article on our Facebook page, and thought it would be good to re-post it here so that a wider audience could see it. It was written By Micah Clark over at the Illinois Family Institute:
masha-portrait-illinoisfamilyinstitute

Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage

Even knowing that there are radicals in all movements, doesn’t  lessen the startling admission recently by lesbian journalist Masha Gessen.  On a radio show she actually admits that homosexual activists are lying about their radical political agenda.  She says that they don’t want to access the institution of marriage; they want to radically redefine and eventually eliminate it.

Here is what she recently said on a radio interview:

“It’s a no-brainer that (homosexual activists) should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that it’s a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist. …(F)ighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we are going to do with marriage when we get there — because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie.

The institution of marriage is going to change, and it should change. And again, I don’t think it should exist. And I don’t like taking part in creating fictions about my life. That’s sort of not what I had in mind when I came out thirty years ago.

I have three kids who have five parents, more or less, and I don’t see why they shouldn’t have five parents legally… I met my new partner, and she had just had a baby, and that baby’s biological father is my brother, and my daughter’s biological father is a man who lives in Russia, and my adopted son also considers him his father. So the five parents break down into two groups of three… And really, I would like to live in a legal system that is capable of reflecting that reality, and I don’t think that’s compatible with the institution of marriage.”

For quite some time, the defenders of natural marriage have attempted to point out that the true agenda behind the homosexual demands organizations is not marriage equality; it is the total unraveling of marriage and uprooting traditional values from society.  (This will ultimately include efforts to silence and punish some churches that openly adhere to their religious teachings about marriage and sexual morality.)

While few have been as vocal as this lesbian activist was in this interview, we do have numerical examples proving her point.  When given the opportunity to marry, after laws have been struck down relatively small percentages of homosexuals actually bother to marry compared to their heterosexual counterparts.  This raises question about the true need to unravel marriage for the “fair” extension its benefits.  Only 12 percent of homosexuals in the Netherlands marry compared to 86 percent of their heterosexual peers.  Less than 20 percent of same-sex couples already living together in California married when given the chance in 2008.  In contrast, 91 percent of heterosexual couples in California who are living together are married.

Clearly this is about cultural change and tearing down the traditional family ethic, since it seems that most homosexuals living together neither need nor desire to marry, though they do desire to radically change marriage.

Gays and lesbians are free to live as they choose, and we live in a society which roundly applauds them doing so like never before in our history, but they do not have the right to rewrite marriage for all of society.

This entry was posted in 2010 - 2015 Archives, Homosexual Agenda and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage

1. Dan says:

The problem is they are not afraid anymore and fear is the only thing that keeps this sickness in check.They are also working tirelessly to promote the queer agenda in public schools and legalize pedophilia.

2. Justin says:

@Dan, apart from being closed minded are you really that unintelligent? You sound like your from medieval times calling homosexuality a sickness. I'm sure you would love to use shock treatment on those fags too. You mentally sick SOB ;-).

Trying to tell kids when they are going through puberty that the feelings they have are okay and they shouldn't be ashamed of who they are is a really F'ed up agenda. Shame on them. But what I really don't believe, I mean it's hard to be this stupid, is that you believe homosexuals condone pedophilia. 😦

I think your statements make it clear that you are either ill-informed or, i'm sorry to say, mentally disabled. Which, in the case of the latter, I apologize for even trying to show you the errors in your way of thinking because there would be no way for me to change your mind.

• Rose Vosburgh says:

""But what I really don’t believe, I mean it’s hard to be this stupid, is that you believe homosexuals condone pedophilia."

Well if, homosexuals don't condone pedophilia, then will they join in the battle to keep it from being legalized in this country? Mmmm? Because soon after the gay marriage battle is won, pedophilia is next new 'right' many will be fighting to normalize/legalize. And probably multi-partner marriages too. And why not? People have no moral compass today, calling evil, good and good, evil. If someone 'feels' something is 'right' for them, then everyone else has to accept it. If they don't, then let's call them names like 'unintelligent', 'mentally disabled', 'mentally sick SOB', 'stupid'. Let's have zero tolerance for anyone with sincerely held Biblical beliefs and standards.

Now…here are some facts about the correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia:

"Gay activists have strenuously argued that there is no connection between homosexuality and the sexual abuse of children. They point out that the majority of child molestation cases are by heterosexuals. But they neglect a pivotal fact:

Homosexuals comprise only a small percentage of the population, yet account for an extraordinarily high percentage of offenses against children.

A recent study in Demography estimated the number of exclusive male homosexuals in the general population at 2.5 percent, and the number of exclusive lesbians at 1.4 percent. The study took into account three large data sets, including the all-encompassing U.S. Census.

Now consider a report from the Journal of Sex Research which noted that homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses, even though they are outnumbered by heterosexuals 20 to one. Less than four percent of the population commits one-third of the offenses against children!

In The Gay Report, homosexual researchers report data showing that better than 7 out of 10 homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys 16 to 19.

Or consider a study in Archives of Sexual Behavior, which found that of 229 convicted child molesters surveyed, “85 percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.”

The evidence is clear. Homosexuals have an overwhelming propensity towards child molestation. This is not to say that all homosexuals act out with pedophile tendencies. But the percentage of those who do is so disproportionately high it would be irresponsible and costly to ignore. Just ask the Roman Catholic Church."

Source: The Free Republic

3. adam says:

First off, this is my personal opinion, but i believe that the reason they (homosexuals) abuse children, and i don't mean all of them, is to make of the children what they are.. think about it..

they know that their lifestyle will not allow them to pro-create naturally, so the spirit of perversion that drives them will also drive them to pervert others, especially children. thats how they can keep the lineage going. Also a lot of homosexuals and lesbians were themselves abused or had perverse sexual encounters as children. I have a sister that is living that lifestyle so i know.

As a follower of Jesus Christ, it is my duty to be a light and a witness to them, to hopefully bring them to Christ. Every Christian should have an attitude of love toward them but at the same time, tell them the TRUTH. Speak the truth in love is what the bible says, so let us who know the Lord continue to pray for them and love them in truth.

4. Rose says:

Adam, I think you are right in your assumptions about gays keeping their lineage going by sometimes preying on children. And I also have a family member who is gay and she was abused by a neighbor when she was a child. We must love them from the heart, but speak the truth and also pray that God will deliver them. Very good advice.

5. Leslie says:

So this woman thinks because that Is the way she feels everybody else is suppose to just bow down. I will always fight and pray for the sanctity of marriage. And I am sure there are a lot of others that will as well. There are five children involved and they all have different parents and our society wonders why children have problems…We need to pray for their souls and pray for our Country…