We know that the world hates God because it does not know Him, and that Christ’s followers will be hated just for the very name of Jesus. Here’s an example that just happened: Imagine your college professor asks your class to write the name “Jesus” on a piece of paper. Then you’re told to put that paper on the floor, and stomp on it. Unbelievable, right? Well one college student refused to go along with this exercise, and got suspended for it. But as this story is being told in the media, there is now an interesting new twist that has come to light about who this professor is and what he represents.
We’ll also share some emails we received in response to the program we did yesterday, in which we asked, what happens when someone you dearly love tells you he or she is gay?
- Something HUGE is missing from the Last Supper! (standupforthetruth.com)
- When a loved one says, “I’m gay”
- Professor Makes Students “Stomp on Jesus”
- Six ways Progressive theology is destroying Christianity (standupforthetruth.com)
- Emerging “Progressive” Spirituality: Joining the New Age with Christianity, and Christian Leaders Say OK (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- The Left’s continued attack on atonement for sins (standupforthetruth.com)