In our first segment, we’re discussion the shocking announcement from the Vatican this morning as Pope Benedict announces his resignation, the first Pope in 600 years to leave his post. And then later we are going to talk about Christian leadership, and what it has become. God defines success a lot differently than what we are seeing among popular evangelical leaders today. Dave Wager is going to join us for that discussion. And then finally, do preachers need to bring up the Gospel in each and every sermon? Some think it breaks up the flow of the service, while others say yes, we need to hear the real Gospel as much as possible.
Dave Wager is the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible Institute in northern Wisconsin. Dave is also the president of a ministry called The Omega Force, a catalyst that helps Christians learn the Word of God through college-level courses that anyone can take online.
- ‘Last few months has deteriorated’… (cnn.com)
- Pope Benedict XVI Is Resigning (theatlanticwire.com)
- BREAKING: Pope Benedict to Resign (whnt.com)
- Success? It’s not the “American dream!”
- We Need an Explicit Gospel, but Chandler’s Isn’t Perfect (steakandabible.com)
- Spiritual Research Network Offers “Master List” of Books to Watch Out For (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- “Another Jesus” Movement (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- Emergence Christianity “Explosion!” (standupforthetruth.com)
- 10 years later, Emergent Church alive and moving (standupforthetruth.com)