We’ve seen a lot of interesting partnerships in recent months, with different religions and beliefs holding hands in the name of peace…or book sales. In our second half we’re talking about that fine line of the company you keep. Should churches have speakers that they don’t agree with on everything? Or, should Christian leaders allow themselves to be interviewed on Oprah, a woman who believes there are many paths to heaven? If you say, “it depends,” we want to hear from you.
In our first segment, we’re going to spend a little time talking about spiritual warfare, which the Bible talks about. There are some who feel we should be aggressive, and others who believe that Christians should not be battling demons. Joining us for the discussion is Dr. Karl Payne, author of Spiritual Warfare: Christians, Demonization and Deliverance.
- Ignorance of the Bible Is the Root of All Error (donotbesurprised.com)
- “Queen James Bible” Overwrites God’s Word (standupforthetruth.com)
- It’s just Oprah, not Metanoia (thecripplegate.com)
- Do we need to be aware of the spiritual battle that is taking place around us?
- What does the Bible say about spiritual warfare?
- What is the full armor of God?
- Rick Warren’s Losing Poker Hand on Oprah – Pt 1 (fightingforthefaith.com)
- Error of Man: Rick Warren Uncertain if Homosexual Behavior is Sinful, Says ‘Gays’ Go to Heaven (exministries.wordpress.com)
- Rick Warren, Dr. Oz rile the left and right over homosexuality (standupforthetruth.com)
- Spiritual Warfare Evangelism: How Did We Get Here?
- Gladiator-style takedown of demonic forces, Part 1, by Marsha West
- This is warfare: two realms, two approaches
- Dealing with the demonic: Is it biblical?
- Spiritual Warfare – The Biblical Way and the ERROR of “Binding satan”
- What can I do when I am under spiritual attack?
- Spiritual strongholds – what is the biblical view?