Here at Stand Up For The Truth, we tell our listeners that as believers and contenders for the faith, we must be balanced in both Love and Truth. One without the other does not work at all. Today we’re continuing our discussion on Dangerous Trends in the Church, and we’re exploring what the latest research and polls say about our attitudes. And we’ll look at the results today asking questions like, are Christians becoming less interested in doctrine and truth, and more excited about learning pragmatic solutions for life?
- What is the ALPHA Course? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Why blending faiths doesn’t work (standupforthetruth.com)
- Discernment: Where do we go from here? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Who’s your real Daddy? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Dangerous trends for American Christianity (Part I) (standupforthetruth.com)