The Bible is like a jigsaw puzzle, and if you only have a few pieces out of context, you won’t be able to get the full picture. Is your real “Daddy” just a few pieces of that puzzle? Someday, we’re all going to meet God in the fullness and reality of who He is. Do we understand now who He is, or will be surprised on that day that the God we trust is vastly different than the Real Deal? What is Jesus really like? Jesus didn’t say a whole lot about Himself, so what is the whole picture?
Joining us today is Dave Wager, the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible Institute in northern Wisconsin. Dave is also the president of a ministry called The Omega Force, a catalyst that helps Christians learn the Word of God through college-level courses that anyone can take online.
Stories discussed today:
- Who does Jesus think He is? (standupforthetruth.com)
- If we only knew real Hope (standupforthetruth.com)
- Compromise: Why the bigger picture matters (standupforthetruth.com)
- Muslim Woman Concludes “Islam Is All about Living a Purpose-Driven Life” After Hearing Rick Warren on ‘Lifeclass’ (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Church of Tares A Must-Watch Video (solasisters.blogspot.com)
- Rick Warren Discusses Homosexuality, Says It’s Not a Sin to Love Somebody, “It Might Be a Sin to Have Sex with Them” (christianresearchnetwork.org)