As Christians in the Body of Christ, many people are being taught that our mission on this earth is to feed the poor and minister to the sick. And yes, we are to do that as Jesus says.
But our main focus as Christians, according to Jesus, is to go into the world and make disciples. So how do we best do that in a world that not only doesn’t know Him, but is increasingly hostile toward believers?
We’re going to talk today about making Him known with our guest, Heath Pucel of the Burnbrothers Ministry, an organization that trains Christians on how to overcome their fear and share their faith.
- Selling “Christian” down the muddy river (standupforthetruth.com)
- Rewind, Refocus, Reload (airocross.com)
- Starting Gospel Conversations (thecripplegate.com)
- The Missing Ingredient of Today’s Gospel Preaching (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Insider Movement Report (thegospelcoalition.org)
- Opportunity to minister at Olympic Games (onenewsnow.com)
- Friendship Evangelism: Winning Souls by Your Awesome Personality (pulpitandpen.com)
- When it comes to sharing the gospel, is there ever a time to be silent?(defendingcontending.com)
- Life Change is not the Goal of the Gospel (pulpitandpen.com)
- The Gospel is Not Something We Do (donotbesurprised.com)