There are many Christian leaders in the Church who will tell you that the Book of Genesis is mostly man-made myth, or that it really doesn’t matter whether Christ followers believe in a young earth or not, as long as we focus on Jesus and the Gospel. But did you know that Genesis actually points to our Savior?
Our guest today is from Answers in Genesis, one of the largest apologetics ministries in the world, headquartered in Petersberg, Kentucky, along with its Creation Museum. Tim Chaffey is one of AIG’s researchers and an expert in biblical and theological studies.
Tim works at Answers in Genesis as a writer and editor in the Web Department. Tim is also a cancer survivor and has authored/co-authored several books, including Old-Earth Creationism on Trial, God and Cancer, and The Truth Chronicles series. You can check out Tim’s latest publications on his Midwest Apologetics site.
Tim is also a die-hard “Cheesehead,” having grown up in the Green Bay area and graduating from Bay Port.
- The 10 Best Evidences from Science that Confirm a Young Earth (answersingenesis.org)
- The battle for creation
- Old earth and young earth: Answers in Genesis
- Is Young-Earth Creationism a Bad Choice? (answersingenesis.org)
- Christian Writer: I Don’t Know How Old the Earth Is… So Let’s Just Say God Did It (Progressive view: patheos.com)
- The Generations of Adam (John MacArthur podcast, GTY)