Time to die: U.N. ads promote killing off the elderly

Hey all you wrinkly, middle-aged has-beens: Are you ready to move over and let the next generation have your spot on the planet? After all, you’ve lived a good life. And your aging body is going to cost taxpayers a lot more than the salt you think you are worth. In other words, your return-on-investment isn’t looking so good to the United Nations.

In case you haven’t heard, our brains are being conditioned to look upon you as the burden you are. And it’s time you see yourself that way too:

That’s right. The UN is promoting we EUTHANIZE our aging parents. These commercials, of course, aren’t really from the United Nations. But they are designed to point us to the grim reality of Agenda 21, a very real global strategy to reduce the population in the years ahead.  Yes, it sounds like something out of a zombie movie, but it’s been going on now for several years as we’ve been reporting. (Check out this recent interview we did on Agenda 21)

Disguised as environmental stewardship, Agenda 21 is nothing more than repackaged Socialism, and many heavy-hitters with billions of dollars and a worldwide influence are behind it.

Of course the mainstream media has been ignoring this. And only one well-known media outlet — Glenn Beck — has been sounding the alarm. And while we usually don’t include him in our Christian watchman resources, this video is worth a look:

One last video, showing how Agenda 21 will undoubtedly affect the future of the body of Christ:

This entry was posted in 2010 - 2015 Archives, Environmentalism and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

84 Responses to Time to die: U.N. ads promote killing off the elderly

1. Jeff Radt says:

This is my first visit here and it won't be my last. God bless you for your commitment to Him, your commitment to His people, and your commitment to His truth.

In Christ Alone,
    Jeff Radt
    Look Up Fellowship

• Amy Spreeman says:

Glad to meet you, Jeff!

• jwilbur says:

While this idea will shock many it may point to one small way of reducing the burden on the earth so that our grandchildren have a chance to experience it. We will need to find much larger ways to reduce our burden if we want our grandchildren to have any chance of life on this great earth. Look up Religious Fundamentalism Jeff, try and understand how it is helping to eliminate mankind from the earth!

2. MMSands says:

Sorry, but using a child to narrate kind of negates the entire message. Please, don't use children.

3. dee dee warren says:

While I disagree it is a sign of the "end times," thank you for bringing this up. I had no idea. I kind of loose myself isolated in my home at times, and it is shock to learn what is going on elsewhere. Thank you.

4. MARY says:

WELL GETTING OLD COMES QUICKER THAN YOU THINK —AND SOON THE NEXT GENERATION THAT WANTS THE ELDERLY TO GO BYE BYE WILL SOON BE IN THEIR SHOES—SO IF THEY DO NOT WANT IT TO HAPPEN TO THEM THAN THEY HAD JUST BETTER PUT A ZIP ON IT

If this is not the time in which we live:

Job 30:1 But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.

Job 30:8 They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth. 9 And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword. 10 They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face. 11 Because he hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me, they have also let loose the bridle before me. 12 Upon my right hand rise the youth; they push away my feet, and they raise up against me the ways of their destruction. 13 They mar my path, they set forward my calamity, they have no helper. 14 They came upon me as a wide breaking in of waters: in the desolation they rolled themselves upon me. 15 Terrors are turned upon me: they pursue my soul as the wind: and my welfare passeth away as a cloud.

And let us not forget this:

Proverbs 30:11 There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother. 12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness. 13 There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up. 14 There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.

Before we get high minded about the evil growing in the world we too were on the same path going along with the same things until by The Holy Spirit we are Born Again.

Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

6. Michelle says:

Heh… considering the source I am not the least bit concerned.

7. Brian c Hunter says:

This sound's a bit like Logan's Run were 30 was the age that you were gazzumped..This world has gone potty….

• It 's not Logan's Run, it's Soylent Green. LOL

• No he's right, it's Logan's Run. Logan was running because he turned 30 and was supposed to be put to death. Soilent Green had a similar concept except they turned the dead into food and called it Soilent Green and fed it to the living.

• Donna says:

Actually it reminds me of an episode of Star Trek the Next Generation,(yes I am a fan), But the episode was talking about this sort of thing, In order for people to accept it was to make it part of their religious ritual and to make it a "happy time" there were parties in the person that was going through with it just days before their scheduled death. It was called in that episode "The Resolution"

8. Brian c Hunter says:

People playing GOD… there the ones who'll suffer the Wrath of GOD….

9. rickystinks says:

why DON'T you include more Glen Beck stuff?…he constantly shines the light on these type of cockroaches

10. Thomas Bleming says:

They're not going to be able to implement none of this, nor any of what the ZOG has allowed, such as NDAA, etc.
    Natural disaster's (massive hurricane's such as "Sandy," and mega-earthquakes, intensive solar storms) are going to kick THEIR asses.
    It's going to be fun to watch.
    It's going to be rather funny to watch, seeing it all come to pass.
    They can't even deal with the aftermath of hurricane "Sandy," let alone handle the armed resistance that's going to be coming for them, once the SHTF.

11. Norma says:

Im with Thomas Bleming

12. Sebastian says:

Headline: "UN Ads promote killing of the elderly"

Contend: An anti-A21 Group Ad, NOT produced by the UN, aired on the huge, world wide known "Channel 212". (1 "Media Outlet" "reporting" on it : Glenn Beck)

Contend-Headline Relevance = 0

Whats Channel 212? Oh, its Glenn Becks host channel on dish, what a coincidence! Maybe he knows which ads are aired while his show is on…just guessing.
    Great, fake Journalism. Failed Beck promotion?

• Amy Spreeman says:

See the article: "These commercials, of course, aren't really from the United Nations. But they are designed to point us to the grim reality of Agenda 21, a very real global strategy to reduce the population in the years ahead…"

13. Jake says:

I am prettttty sure that commercial is just from Glenn's station advertising a new book he is coming out with…..come on guys, that is NOT a real commercial from the UN.

• Batesmary says:

Yes it is advertisement for a book named Agenda 21 by Glenn Beck

• JoLin says:

The UN is fairly open about Agenda 21, it is followed by many world leaders – including Bush 41 – who believe they are superior intellects who are destined to save the world from itself. The UN went into Canada and said they don't approve of Canadians being permitted to own land (!), they monitored the last US Federal election and said nothing about the abuses they observed, and every involved, thinking, reading citizen KNOWS this is real! If you read the Bible, you will see it was all told 2000 years ago, and it is happening exactly are it was laid out! Your reading abilities are even more suspect that most deniers because the article clearly states it is not a commercial produced by the UN!

14. Bailey says:

Who's Glenn Beck? Wasn't he the lead guitarist for the heavy metal rock band Sins of Satan? I think they're all investment bankers now. Go figure. And euthanasia? Are you sure you didn't mean "youth in Asia"? Just sayin 🙂

15. Greg says:

Hi Amy,
    I'm rather new to your audience and I have enjoyed and agreed with everything I've heard from your show. I agree about Glen. He's shouting a true message from the rooftops, but, Mormonism is NOT Christianity.
    Although I've been watching these things coming upon us for more than twenty years, I'm still shocked when I see how fast they have been aproaching as of late. No doubt we have reached the End of Days. I think we lost the battle for America and now the battle is for The Kingdom of God and to reach as many of the lost as we can in the time we have left to do so. Soon that, too, will be illegal. Thanks for what you do.
    I think I hear His Footsteps,
    Greg

• MARY says:

I LIKE EVERYTHING GREG HAD TO SAY –AND I AGREE —LOVE THE STATEMENT —I HEAR THE FOOTSTEPS —YES INDEED THOSE FOOTSTEPS ARE DEFINITELE GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER

16. Amy Spreeman says:

I hear them too, Greg. Thanks for your encouragement.
    –Amy

17. Jeff Davis says:

This is actually promoting a book about Agenda 21, it was produced by Mercury Radio Arts, Glenn Beck's company. That doesn't mean it isn't what the UN's Agenda 21 is all about though, because it is. http://www.glennbeck.com/agenda21/

• Absolutely right. The first video is fiction, though it is pretty convincing. I have this on my anti Agenda 21 Facebook page and labelled it as such. It was created to promote the book.

18. Lee Clark says:

I have just finished reading the 300 page Agenda 21 sustainable development document and that thing is scary, Not only is it a plan for total take over of land sea resource, energy and even your home and land. Not only that but they are going to make you feel like it is your duty for the benefit of Humanity, They will make you feel like you are saving the world when really all they're doing is using Agenda 21 to bring in the new world order, The banks are buying the world, and soon your assets will belong to the state, oh and your paying for it.

• merle says:

Even Obama new tax that he wants . The estate tax he wants raised to 55 to 60 % . Bush had it at 0% and Obama has had it raised to 40%. Now wants more ! It would not take but 25 years and the government would own almost everything we currently have worked so hard to own .

• angliceyez says:

A horrible thing to play god..not surprised as psychiatric.. Pharmaceutical companies an docs. Prescribing meds to control people into a submissive state.. Totally political..

19. Carol says:

Anyone remember the movie "Logan's Run" or "Soylent Green"?

• todd says:

Yup. Great film.

• Kurt says:

Nailed it.

• PatriciaWeiss says:

Yes I do. And personally, I think we should have the God-given right to end our lives without the specter of Hell because "it wasn't an act of God". I'm an RN who's worked with children and adults so defective or ill that every new day is one of torture–not a day "to be grateful to be alive". Why do you think people do take their lives in those situations or seek assisted suicide??

• Janice says:

Taking a life is not a "God-given right." Taking a life is a sin. Once you know Jesus, it will all make sense; otherwise, you're just a pawn in the liberal's senseless game.

• godsfingers says:

Patricia,
        There's a marked difference between going off your meds and letting God be God, and taking your life. In the latter you're denying God's sovereignty and ending that which God has as a faith and character building time for yourself or someone else. Going off meds means you've finally fully accepted what God has for you and not to depend on the wiles of men. There is no biblical excuse for suicide.

20. Sandra says:

Hey guys, I'm a Mormon, and I AM Christian! Not very familiar with Agenda 21, but from what I've read, it ties right into Obama's plan.

• Katie Hyde says:

Mormons are not Christians they the teachings of Joseph Smith and the book of mormon which Christianity doesn't. They follow the teachings of Christ .

• godsfingers says:

He's a Glenn Beck christian 😉

• nomraht says:

Who says you can decide who believes in Jesus Christ and who doesn't? Your not suppose to judge a persons faith or beliefs because only God knows a persons true heart. Thou shall not judge or condemn another person and to say that Mormon's aren't Christians is pretty arrogant of you. You have no idea what your talking about. Mormon's are only called Mormon's because of The Book of Mormon, which is another testament of Jesus Christ. The actual church is called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The church bares the name of the Savior because we believe He leads and guides His church in these Latter days. This church is pattern after the same church Christ established on the earth.

• Karen says:

No, Mormons are not Christians and true believers and followers of Jesus Christ denounce the teachings of Joseph Smith. We must call a spade a spade here and let us be honest with the Word of God. True, born again Christians have renounced their former mormonism religion and being saved by Jesus, began studying and meditating upon the Word of God written under the inspiration of God, the Holy Spirit.

Also, in my study of Mormonism, I was quite disturbed to discover Masonic symbols on the temples buildings of the Mormons….interesting observation between the two.

• tonibrown64 says:

Nomraht-

The Bible says we are to decide who believes in Jesus Christ based on what they teach and believe:
        Galatians 1:8-9
        8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
        9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

True believers are called to be students of scripture so that we can discern false teaching- we know a true believer will hold to the clear teachings of scripture and Mormonism is not the gospel of Jesus Christ; you will only know this if you put down the book of Mormon and study the Holy Bible. You said "The actual church is called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints."- this is a very troubling statement, as there are many among us who profess His name but they do not know the Truth of the Holy scriptures and do not know Christ. I know how hard it might be to come out of tradition and maybe generations of mormons, but I would encourage you to seek His face through His Word. Below is a link that I hope you will listen to and pray for God's guidance as I pray you will critique mormonism against the scripture.

• Reatha Wilkins says:

I share your frustration. I am Catholic and have been told that I am not Christian. We have become a world of "me firsts", something I remember from first grade!

• rosinavoz says:

Reatha, I was a Catholic for many years, raised in the Church and educated in Catholic schools right through college. I am sure I would have been highly offended had someone had told me that I was not a Christian because was very religious, sincere, and involved in my faith. But, in spite of my good intentions, I was not truly a Christian. The Bible teaches salvation is through Christ alone. Nothing else is needed to atone for our sins except Jesus' sacrifice for us…. not Sacraments, Rosaries to Mary, prayers to saints, Novenas, the Mass, or confessing our sins to a priest. There is no purgatory where we must be punished and purged of our venial sins. Jesus paid for all our sins on the cross and there is nothing we can do to add to His sacrifice for us. It is not a matter of people crying 'me first', It is a matter of understanding the gospel of Jesus Christ as it is taught in the Bible. The Church adds traditions of men that have no biblical basis. Christianity and salvation are not about anything you or the Church does. It is all about Jesus and what He has already done. It is a matter of being truly saved and born again. Are you?

Ten Scriptural Reasons Roman Catholics are not Christians http://www.born-again-christian.info/catholics.ht

Are Roman Catholicism and Christianity the Same Thing? https://carm.org/is-catholicism-christian

• morsie says:

Catholics also have extra books in their Bible.

21. todd says:

So the headline says "UN ads promote killing off the elderly", then the article goes on to say, "these commercials, of course, arent really from the United Nations". So which is it? I'm familiar with Agenda 21 and am not a proponent of it but this headline is misleading at best.

22. This is no t news .They have been killing us for some time now by means of vaccines praying by air plain's .Generic created viruses and so on.their aim is to kill all but 500 million who are the slaves to serve the 169 Elite families.So why worry ? Unless you want to get together with a few good guys and start bushing the evil masonic bastards brains .we are doomed .Just a matter of time .First America second Canada third Europe and them the rest of the world.

23. godsfingers says:

I'm not too worried about where I'm at. I ranch beef cattle, that takes WORK, under 30 kids are not interested.

24. Joe Frank says:

Silly people! You all should know that us seniors are the ones with the money, and we love to spend it! There is no way anyone wants to kill off the spenders……we are keeping this economy humming!

25. Nancy says:

I am a Christian and remember my grandfather preaching a message about the end times before Christ return and he said there would come a time when they would kill off the elderly and the useless. I believe unless Christ returns we are in for a bumpy ride. God have mercy on us. As the Xfiles tv program the truth is out there and it's being kept from us.

26. Flo says:

Why can’t I open any of the videos??? It really does make me wonder what is going on with this!

27. Ro says:

You should be ashamed of taking a VERY REAL issue and paying games with it by making videos that aren't even actual UN commercial, what stupidity and reckless behavior is this to pretend and manufacture images to push your version of the truth, this is sad and dishonest and irresponsible reporting. Stick to the truth of this matter it is bad enough without you manipulating it around, THIS IS REAL! Shame on you! I am one who received a letter form an organization in the mail asking me to consider euthanization as my civic duty. I am as offended with you as I was with them. The truth needs no sensationalism, Try an HONEST report ! Integrity needs to come from somewhere we can trust, this has proven to NOT be the place! AND DO NOT EMAIL ME !

• morsie says:

Ro, Is that true? You received a letter asking you to consider euthanisation. Are you in America or Australia. Did many people receive one?

28. Gene Leone says:

Actually this goes back quite a ways. I remember all the way back to the 1950's as a schoolboy playing "lifeboat" in school. The "facilitator" ~ our "teacher" ~ directed the "game" so we would throw "Grandma" overboard because she was "old and wouldn't have long to live anyway". Today they play the same game but under a plethora of names such as "Call of Duty", "Splinter Cell", "The Godfather Game" and endless more. Back in elementary school, we had to decide who to throw overboard and "Granny" was pushed to the top of the list by our "teacher". After agreeing we'd pitch Grandma into the drink, out teacher asked, "What if she tries to crawl back into the boat?" The answer she eventually "guided" us to was we would "chop off her fingers!" This movement is satanic. God's Kingdom will be a whole lot different: Isaiah 65:20 "Never again will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his years; the one who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere child; the one who fails to reach a hundred will be considered accursed."

29. Read a book, "Behind the Green Mask". Does a good job at breaking down Agenda 21.

30. Brenda says:

Between Agenda21 & Obama2016= There's your sign!!

31. C PETERSON says:

What a lot of clap trap

32. donaldlvasicek says:

First, watching any video Glen Beck is on is a total waste of time. He is a waste of time, period. As for killing old people, I'm an old person and whoever came up with this idea should be sent to the front lines to fight ISIS. And there should be no accommodation there.

33. Julie Jones says:

Please pray for me. I know this is off the subject but I believe God sent me to this page to ask for prayer from the prayer warriors here. I am once again going through depression that has lasted 30 years now. In Nov I had colon cancer surgery, I have a colostomy now, irreversible , but thats fine, God healed me completely but the depression has come back. Ty all. By the way, I am Julie, 53 years young and a widow of 11 years.

• morsie says:

I'm praying to our Father to heal your depression Julie. He knows our every prayer and, if it's His will, it shall be done. Blessings.

34. A few years ago, Obama had canvassers in big cities up north, (NY, Chicago, etc….) asking people on the street what they thought about elderly euthanasia.

35. FedUpQld says:

Well – if we are going to look at snuffing life out like a candle for the elderly – perhaps we can look at snuffing the candle early on in the peace for the unruly and the criminals – before they become a burden on society. That would save more money and resources than all the elderly put together.
    Just sayin'. If you want to think like this – don't just cut a slice of the pie and make a decision – make it on the whole pie – this would indeed include politicians!

36. I have a great idea, since the UN likes the idea, start with all UN members over 40. Burn them like an ISIS captive one by one and make the others watch each one. After the first 5 ask them if they still feel it is a good idea or not.

37. Mayo says:

To hell with that. I want to seemy grandchildren and children as long as I can.

38. M Jane Parry says:

Kill me off…if that's what you got a mind to do. I'm not afraid to die. I have a home in Heaven waiting for me. But until you do…I will continue to stand up for Good and put down Evil. And what you are planning is Evil. Our whole government is becoming polluted and it will only get worse until Jesus returns.

39. becca says:

How we are to even plan for our future is beyond me. I know I need a living will.

40. Cheryle says:

The Clintons are old, as is everyone involved in this policy's creation…guess they are also in jeopardy. The people involved in the creation of this "Agenda 21" are all old and getting older by the minute, so I am confused as to why they would be party to something of this nature. As for me, I just turned 64 and feel like my life just began, nothing old about me. I am healthy, fit and of sound mind. I am not going down easy.

41. hubristime says:

Glen Beck??? What a laugh. By the time he's done with you he'll have you believing Agenda 21 is the best thing since sliced bread. He's a dupe, a shill, and a traitor to this country. If you supported, Ron Paul, he even called for your death at one time. I wouldn't give Glen the time of day.

42. jglord says:

We can be grateful that God is in control for Satin knows he has but a short time and he is angry and he seeks our destruction for his own pleasure. We shall not receive an easy pass as many think but we shall see the lord of our God coming in great glory and soon so soon. This is all just one more part of a puzzle which we see yet can not understand so pray and watch and watch and pray for the hour is come….

43. Dianne says:

What do you mean "going to". They are already killing off our elderly through Hospice. I know this because they did it to my mom. They showed me some medicine and told me even though it was drops for the eyes, it was used on patients to clear the mucous in her system. My mother's throat closed up and she could not swallow. Since my mom put no feeding tube in her living will. So my mom slowly starved to death. She died within 3 weeks after Hospice came in. I know the reason they come in is to make the person as comfortable as they can until death. My mom was talking to me and was able to hug me. Then all of the sudden she was in a coma. So I was not able to hear her say I love you anymore. I blame myself for her death because I should have not believed all they told me. But they were of the medical field and her doctor said he would do nothing else and called Hospice.