These days it seems we are allowing politics and the culture wars to define who we as Christians are. In fact, we seem to spend a lot of effort trying to reclaim these areas rather than proclaim Jesus. Yes, we want to live in a nation where Christ is honored and decency is a value, but the truth is that Jesus told us to expect just the opposite. For those of you old enough to remember, there was a time a few generations ago when the Church actually did influence our culture and values, but those days are long gone. Could it be because the Body of Christ somehow veered off its true mission?
Our guest today says YES, and he’s going to tell us how this happened and what – if anything – you and I can do about it. Chris Rosebrough has been studying trends and movements in the Church for many years. Chris hosts a daily radio program, Fighting For The Faith, heard around the world on Pirate Christian Radio, a broadcast group he founded to help Christians discern God’s Word in a world where there is no shortage of Bible-twisting messages bombarding airwaves and pulpits.
- Chris Rosebrough Issues Challenge to Pastor David Hughes of Church by the Glades (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- For Whom Do Pastors Exist? (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Collectivism in the Church: How did we get here?
- ‘Staying in His Lane’ – Joel Osteen’s Gospel of Affirmation without Salvation (albertmohler.com)
- Joel Osteen’s I AM Teaching on Oprah’s Life Class (fightingforthefaith.com)
- A Review of Joel Osteen’s New Book “I Declare” (freedomfromwolves.blogspot.com)
- Who Is the Real I AM? (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Rick Warren and Joel Osteen Join Hands With Oprah (solasisters.blogspot.com)
- Welcome to the Next Church
- Who’s Responsible for the Defects of the Knowledge Based Products of the Druckerite Companies? (Chris Rosebrough, Extreme Theology)
- Bob Buford, Peter Drucker, and the Emerging Church (Roger Oakland, Lighthouse Trails Research)
- The Druckerites Must Issue a Safety Recall For Their “Emerging Church” Product Line (Chris Rosebrough [PODCAST] Pirate Christian Radio
- The Unfashionable Kierkegaard
- The Business of the Kingdom
Modern Fascism: The Threat to the Judeo-Christian Worldview by Gene Edward Veith