What happens when our religious freedoms are taken away? We’re seeing that begin to happen around the nation and around the world. Thankfully, we have a Savior who gives us true freedom.
In our first segment, did you know that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a social conservative? At least that’s the way one of his surviving family members is characterizing him on the 25h anniversary of the holiday that bears his name.
Dr. King,s nice, Dr. Alveda King, is the director of African American Outreach for Priests for Life. She says says advice columns her uncle wrote for Ebony magazine in 1957 and 1958 reveal a man who today would be regarded as a social conservative, and has a few thoughts to share about the big civil rights struggles of our day.
- Alveda King on Michelle Obama and Ann Romney (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- Quotes: Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (larahentz.wordpress.com)
- ACLU spreading distorted definition of religious freedom (onenewsnow.com)
- Americans stand again for religious freedom (onenewsnow.com)
- If King were alive today
- ‘Mrs. Obama Almost Makes You Forget That Her Husband Supports Killing Babies and Killing Natural Marriage. Almost…’ Says Alveda King (christiannewswire.com)