What does it mean to have the fear of God? In Hebrew, the word for fear is pachad which means terror or dread. Many Christians today redefine fear as having a “healthy respect” for God most high. Could it be both? Our guest today, Dave Wager says, yes! So what does it truly mean to have a fear of the lord? What fears about your faith do you have? What about the fear of losing your salvation? Dave Wager is the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible College in northern Wisconsin. Dave is also the president of a ministry called The Omega Force, a catalyst that helps Christians learn the Word of God through college-level courses that anyone can take online.
- In the world – with healthy boundaries (standupforthetruth.com)
- Faith and Doubt: Same coin, one response (standupforthetruth.com)
- Spiritual arrogance: Conforming God to our image (standupforthetruth.com)
- Things that snare (standupforthetruth.com)
- The Fear of Man & How to Destroy It (thecripplegate.com)
- Calminianism, Armalvinism, or somewhere in the middle?
- Calvinism and Arminianism explained