Our today’s students being instructed or indoctrinated? While we have no doubt there are many dedicated and loving teachers in our public schools, we know they face growing challenges in educating our children in the secular humanist environment created and promoted by the National Education Association. Where does that leave parents who want to take a stand against an anti-Christian worldview?
Today we’re looking at an option more and more parents are choosing: Homeschooling. Our guest today is Alan Scholl of the Freedom Project Education, a K-12 virtual education institution based in Appleton, Wisconsin, and founded by the American Opinion Foundation. Established in 2005, American Opinion Foundation, Inc. performs charitable, scientific, literary and/or educational services through community outreach activities. In keeping with AOF charter, FreedomProject began as an extensive free online resource for Americanist education in the classical style, based on the principles and core values modeled in the era of America’s founding. On September 6, 2011 FreedomProject Education launched the first segment of our school, the 9th – 12th Grade High School Curriculum. The entire K-12 school will be operating by September 2012.
- The world watches Wisconsin’s cultural and political war (standupforthetruth.com)
- Mobocracy and the Church (standupforthetruth.com)
- Teachers’ Union Head Suggests Higher Scores Mean Choice Schools Cheated (maciverinstitute.com)
- Statewide Public School Choice Coming to Wisconsin (maciverinstitute.com)
- New National Sex-Education Standards Stir Controversy (Christian Worldview/Issues) (prophecynewswatch.com)
- ‘Broken’ spending in education (onenewsnow.com)