Understanding Bible prophecy

Today author and evangelist Jacob Prasch is our special guest. Jacob is the director of Moriel Ministries.

Jacob is a Hebrew-speaking evangelist to the Jews and a Bible teacher elaborating on the original Judeo-Christian background and hermeneutics of the New Testament, and his emphasis is on church planting and missions. He and Moriel have also been a conservative voice for biblically-based discernment among moderate Pentecostals and Charismatics, particularly those involved in the Signs and Wonders movement.

Jacob and Moriel are committed to the conviction that we are in the Last Days approaching the return of Christ and that contemporary events in the Middle East, the moral deterioration of society, the destruction of the environment, the globalization of the world economy, the rise of a pseudo-democratic federal Europe and, above all, the apostasy in the contemporary church, are all events of prophetic significance eschatologically.

Download the podcast! Subscribe (RSS | iTunes)
We are 100% Listener supported. Donate now!

This entry was posted in Berean Examiner Blog, Hot Topics, Podcast and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Understanding Bible prophecy

1. Elizabeth says:

Thank you Jacob.

2. Elizabeth says:

Thank you Jacob.

3. Beverley says:

Jacob is a great teacher. I love the way he calls a spade a spade.

4. Cindy says:

I loved the show with Jacob. I love his straight forward way. You know where you stand with him. I also loved the things he said about the rapture as I believe the scriptures clearly teach "at the last trumpet" then the mystery of God would be finished. I hope people will take this to the scriptures to decide for themselves what the bible teaches on this matter.

5. Elizabeth says:

2nd Thessalonians Ch. 2 V 3 .Let no man decieve you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

We will not be taken up until the Anti Christ is revealed…

Aside from time being so short.

The most critical thing to take away from Jacob is the need to understand the new testiment from a Jewish Foundation. There is a reason why a Jewish expert a "Jew of Jews" as it were, was sent by Christ Jesus to the gentiles to teach them what obedience in Christian life should look like in all aspects of our life.
    Whether at Home, work, Christian fellowship or celebrations we are to conduct ourselves in love in a manner worthy of the Lord.

So Read Paul's letters and put what is written there into practice.

In an age when everything that is written as commands from the Lord are being turned upside down and explained away under the ruse of being culturally obsolete, Don't be decieved.

This from 1 Corinthians 4
    14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you. 15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. 16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me. 17 For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.

From the very beginning of the church Jews who were borne again were intended to be the teachers of the assembly. See Hebrews 5. Elders were to be appointed in every Church to carry on the teachings of Christ both in word and deed.

Hebrews 5

12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Praise God that He is still raising up Jews to bring us understanding from God's Word that is not based in Helenistic tradition.

7. I had not heard of Jacob Prasch before I found this page. Look forward to reading some of material.