After four decades of legalized abortion, many Christians are wondering how or even if we will ever see a day when abortion does not exist. And while many of us doubt that this can happen or feel we’re now too far down that road, we also hope that perhaps there will someday be a President, the Congress, or a Supreme Court that will save America and stop the shedding of innocent blood.
But not today’s guest.
The Rev. Rusty Thomas takes a much more proactive stance, saying we are beyond a political solution to what ails our beleaguered nation. It is time for the Church of Jesus Christ to rise up and take her rightful place at the gates of hell, to take back the gates of our land. Rusty is a pastor and activist on the front lines of the pro life movement.
Here is one of his videos called Cities4Life:
- After Komen, the Next Big Planned Parenthood Fight (christianitytoday.com)
- Abortion a ‘weapon’ (onenewsnow.com)
- Pro-Life Means Anti-Abortion and A Lot More (christiannewswire.com)
- Pro-life warriors witness: Abortion clinic unsafe (onenewsnow.com)
- Marking Four Decades of Abortion Politics (christianitytoday.com)
- Proactive defense against hi-tech abortions (onenewsnow.com)